I just saw an interesting trailer for a film called Hungry For Change, from the producers/directors of Food Matters, which you may have heard of. I really support the notion of food being very powerful and being a vital part of our wellness and balance. This movie looks to discuss the diet and health industry and the lies that we are being told about what we allegedly nourish ourselves with in terms of food.
The trailer appears below, and you can then go to the Hungry for Change website to sign up for a link to view the entire movie for free from March 21 through March 31, 2012. From the website:
"HUNGRY FOR CHANGE exposes shocking secrets the diet, weightloss and food industry don't want you to know about. Deceptive strategies designed to keep you craving more and more.
Could the foods we are eating actually be keeping us stuck in the diet trap?
In this free online premiere event you'll discover:
- How to navigate your supermarket - what to buy and what to avoid
- The real truth behind "DIET", "SUGAR-FREE" and "FAT-FREE" products
- How to overcome food addictions and cravings
- Why fad diets don’t work
- What food additives to avoid and how to read labels
- What is fat and cellulite and how do we get rid of it for good
- The most effective detox and cleansing strategies, and
- How to eat for clear eyes, glowing skin and healthy hair
Find out what's keeping you from having the body and health you deserve and how to escape the diet trap forever.
Featuring interviews with best selling health authors and leading medical experts plus real life transformational stories from those who know what it’s like to be sick and overweight.
Learn from those who have been there before and continue your health journey today."
Here's the trailer. Let me know what you think after you watch it, and don't forget to sign up to attend the free online preview at the end of March.